Commercial Roofs for New Construction Applications
For over 100 years, Sherriff-Goslin has been installing commercial roofs for new construction applications. Our experience in this area helps us save contractors and developers both time and money. First, we ensure that you receive a fast, accurate bid on your project, whether it is big or small. Second, we guarantee a quality installation, no matter how simple or complex the job.
As a result of the safety training that all Sherriff-Goslin employees undergo, we have maintained an unsurpassed safety record. Fully-covered by up-to-date insurance, our crews utilize safety equipment that meets – or exceeds – OSHA regulation. Because of this, our customers never have to worry about liability and can rest easy knowing that their commercial roofs are being installed in a safe, controlled manner.
A professional contractor will always have and provide…
- Permanent place of business: address, telephone number, tax ID number, and so forth
- Financial liability: A track record of successfully completed jobs
- Proof of insurance: Ask for a certificate mailed to you directly from the insurance company
- Bonded and licensed: Check the requirements of your state
- References: Check with previous customers about complete satisfaction of workmanship
- Warranties: Check labor and material warranties to ensure the company stands behind their work
- List of completed projects: Ask for project name, owner, and date of completion